PRESS RELEASE - May 08, 2018
Digital Asset Research Co-Founder to Speak at the ASROC Cryptocurrency Trading Conference in Los Angeles on June 16, 2018
Matthew Gertler, Co-Founder of Digital Asset Research will speak on a panel covering exchanges & arbitrage opportunities for bitcoin and other crypto assets.
New York, NY--Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that Digital Asset Research will present at the "ASROC Conference on June 16, 2018 in Los Angeles.
Matthew Gertler, Co-Founder of Digital Asset Research will speak on a panel covering exchanges & arbitrage opportunities.
Registration for the event can be made at http://www.asroc.com/register-la-2018.php
ABOUT DIGITAL ASSET RESEARCH
Digital Asset Research is a collection of technologists, developers, traditional investment analysts, legal scholars, and economists. We were formed in response to meet the growing need for institutional quality research in the nascent digital token space. It is our objective to provide unbiased research, analysis, and insights for hedge funds, family offices, venture capitalists, and traditional asset managers.
- A database profiling key metrics for 100+ of the largest and most liquid tokens.
- In-depth research on deployed token networks including economic measures & valuation.
- Analysis on the most important new token offerings (ICOs) in the community.
- Token pricing information for administrative agents, custodians and other entities needing more reliable information than CoinMarketCap.
- Data, including blockchain, pricing, indexes, and valuation metrics.
- Bespoke research on a per-project basis.
You can learn more about Digital Asset Research on its official website: https://www.digitalassetresearch.com
ASROC is a trade show and and summit covering the bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry. Each event assembles founders and thought leaders to discuss niche markets within the industry.
For more information, please visit the website http://www.asroc.com or contact:
Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc.
Marketing and Logistics Representative
Tel/ Fax: USA +1 (212) 722-1744
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, particularly as related to the business plans of the company, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results may differ materially from the company’s expectations and estimates.